Whatever tweets appeared Profound, Funny, or Interesting.
Make sure to follow the people's tweets you think are interesting. That person is bound to have alot more shit to say.. If not, atleast Ctrl+C they shit and RT. Everyone likes a RT na mean..
CezaCez Lil homie jus told me he got promoted to maintenance at Old Navy, wonder wat he was doin b4..like there's a position beneath maintenance??
RASTruly If niggaz stop hollerin at chics all together...would the girls step up? Or would they pride jus make it a lonely ass world?
Rich_Since86 I'm gonna be a crack salesman for halloween wit chipped off soap pieces in vials "2 for 5 purple top baby"
chrisstewie Umm. . . homeboy next to me on the train is jacking off. . . guess this is why i should never fall asleep! yucks!
KingBigLex "I'm always down to fuck somebody I don't know." Whaaaaaaaaat?
AliciaOwens1 Me and @kingbiglex definitely cut the line at chipotle and none of these losers said anything
ChampG23 Aaaand I got mad clean clothes on my bed....F it..its goin on the floor unfolded and wrinkled.
ROTNLife I've decided that as far as chicken goes..im a breast man..throw some D's on my plate
TamikaFaith its silly when ppl r afraid of rejection. u kno its a myth rt? u cnt lose sumthin u nvr had. If u want sumthin put urself out there n get it
the_asamp @Mr_SZS We off everything. All off everything.
Rich_Since86 Am I wrong for smokin durin this Barack documentary
KoolerKid24 yes..he did this http://twitpic.com/o4zuo
VicLamb13 You get more bees w/ honey, than w/ vinegar...
Doctor_King Did the teller jus try me cuz i dnt wanna buy checks?I bet she wuld thnk it was real funny if i said 'Its a Stick Up Bitch'
Born_Priceless Rule 1: Never leave your (-_-) possesions in yo homey crib over night...ur setting urself up for dissapointment!
fineVSOP My stomach hurt. I be eating hella pixie stix at work.
Rich_Since86 #truthis niggas is casually sexin the same broad u wanna wife #thatslife
simpleb I'm just a kid playing... pretending to be an adult.
Toniqua_ I am OMGing my ass of right now!
B_5 just spilled fanta strawberry all over my room