11.15.2009

man with a hook.

My sister always calls me and tells me these crazy stories. Here's what we talked about today...

Whitney: Yo I just seen dude with a hook for his hand.
Me: What?
Whitney: I seen this dude with a hook for his hand. I never seen that before.
Me: Why do you call me with this shit?
Whitney: What? But it was crazy, yo. He had like the real thing. This metal hook and and this little clip thing
Me: That's his hand now.
Whitney: The clip was his fingers. And the crazy part was he worked at home depot.
Me: That's probably how he lost it.
Whitney: Thats what I was thinking. This nigga chopped his hand of at work and now he got that hook and that little clip for fingers. Man what happens if something gets stuck in the clip?
Me: He can just use his other hand to take it out.
Whitney: Ugh, that's so inconvenient.
Me: I mean yea, he doesn't have a hand.
Whitney: I'm sayin, he should cop the animatronic-hand.
Me: What the fuck yo? (laughs)
Whitney: And he was just casually swinging it. All in the parking lot, hand just swingin away.
Me: Yea well, this is his life now. What would you do? That's all he's got yo.
Whitney: I'm sayin, if that was me... I dunno... if I wouldn't be casually swinging my shit. Might try and tuck that one in the pocket, you feel me?
Me: What? (laughs)
Whitney: That's how I seen it. The sun light bounced of it and I saw it shining. I was like "What the fuck? Lemme see what that shit is."