A convo i had on myspace from freshman year. My roommate freshman year was crazy. Funny as hell..but crazy.
[I'm walkin in my dorm at about 2:30 AM, after being kidnapped and taken to Tallahassee, Florida for 3 days.]
Roommate: Hey...I got an idea.
Jinx: Nigga...I just came off a serious ass road trip. How bout we skip the "I got an idea talk" tonight.
Roommate: I say we get 50 niggas and...
Jinx: Yo....stop.
Roommate: Na listen. Get 50 niggas and we all go over to spelman. And we all just skeet all over the walls of Spelman.
Jinx: (Slams Fist On Desk) I Told You Not To Say Stupid Shit Like That. Wait...that's MAD gay. 50 Niggas?! Not only is that gay, organizing that is almost impossible. Finding 50 niggas with the same...wait...why the fuck am i even reasoning with you.
Roommate: Na man, im sayin. It wouldn't be simultaneous. We'd all go in turns.
Jinx: That's STILL Gay...and stupid...
Roommate: It's not stupid.
Jinx: How is that not stupid?!...No fuck that....How is that not gay?!
Roommate: It's better than the other kids idea.
Jinx: Wait...what other kid?
Roommate: The kid downstairs. He had an idea to skeet in doughnuts and give them to Spelman.
Jinx: (Leans back in chair & thinking of how to approach the situation) ..Yo....Man..Like do you hear yourself? Like you can't even do that. Not to mention it's mad gay. How would you even mass produce that kind of amount to give to Spelman...I'm assuming your including all of Spelman?
Roommate: Well we'd have a team...
Jinx: A Team....you would have a "team"?!
Roommate: Well that's why I wanted to go wit my idea. No doughnuts...Just skeet.