I figured since this is Morehouse/Spelman homecoming week, I might as well make it the 1st Official (-_-)™ Week. I'm not even sure what this means, but it gives me more than enough excuses to go full on (-_-) this week.
I'ma gonna try and find some OLD shit to post.
Plus as the week progresses, I guarantee I'll be to (-_-) to make any posts.
But speaking of this week. I think we should all meet on some mutual ground. There's really only one rule to get (-_-) by..
This is homecoming. No excuses. Play like a champion. If you feel like whilin, then whil out. If you feel like blowing all your money at the strip club..then by all means throw your rent on it. But whatever you do, do it all the way. No half steppin. If your gonna steal off on your former roommate for no other reason outside of the fact that your drunk..hey..hit that man.
You decide you wanna dry hump that person in the club, even though all the alumni are watching you..who cares, hump it up.
If your gonna ruin your financial profile, atleast have some cool photos and shit. Plus you wont be the only one on your trap star shit.
But definitly find your wave. You don't wanna take shit to far and be lookin like

But if ANYONE stands in the way of you and your (-_-).. politely give them the..

I highly recommend everyone enjoy the approaching weekend. Last one like this for a while for alot of us. I'm goin in.