First things first. Degree? .........On deck. Yea, so I made it. No longer a
..By the way, I'm gonna be a little less structured with my posts in the future. Off the strength that somedays I'm probably just not gonna give a
Lebron Clip isn't necesarily humourous as much as I'm just a LeBron fan. Pause. No Knuck.
HAHA. Its funny when you play it over. Her friend is laughing, but lowkey, its not funny.
You gotta watch the whole thing, but the best parts are: As soon as he gets caught in the crib (1:01), and after they handcuff him on the yard (2:19). Haha. Chris Hanson is dumb funny. "What was your plan here, today?"
This is taped on home video. The Commentary is funny. The last scene is crazy. Like you see homeboy on the ground and you almost feel bad for him. You gotta peep as soon as she first walks up on him.