So I been watchin this whole Method Man x Redman shit. Like how they're supposed to be coming back to save rap and shit? Please. I like both of em, but man...that 'Mans' can't possibly be serious with some of this shit. Just watch this video and tell me if it doesn't make your day that much more sad. The funny shit is when you hear Meth's verse, he says some gay shit (0:40). Then realizes it and snaps to a whole new flow haha. "Niggas on my dick and they talk mad shit / Method Man the shit cuz I spit mad lyric / Straight from the dome and I'm giving you the dome / ..Method man.. ..yo"
And I fucked with Method Man, especially since he played cheese on the wire. I mean, the character Cheese from the show The Wire. Upon listening to it again, Meth's ENTIRE verse sounds sus.