2.08.2010

#(-_-)tweets.

SampGetsSnooks Speaking of "The Negotiator," this movie could have easily been named "Diary of a Mad Black Man."

stillUch Ladies and gents, I have invented BAKED PB&J!

CleezePleeze Why does Randy Moss look like a skinny Kimbo Slice?

RASTruly I like how celebs try to disguise themselves wit a hat n sunglasses...like chic you was butt naked ur last movie.I can spot you anywhere

chrisstewie "I'd face a whole box of them for the chance of getting some brains"- Scarecrow,Wizard of Oz...had a nice little giggle after imagining that

ROTNLife Man..idc what anybody say..if u a dude and it look like u wearing denim football pants u #mitebegayandnotknowityet

RASTruly its funny as hell wen people throw subliminals about something someone JUS tweeted. we kno who u talk about

B_5 Dude just said i feel like Jeezy just touched my soul.

CleezePleeze I just want to grow up and be Ray J.

stillUch They make water proof lube! Water sports get way more interesting but just one question?? How do u wash it off?

tweezay my asian neighbor jus asked me 4 a whole pac of blacks! might as well ask for my car or even worse matching sox

datboyjaywill Measure twice Cut once

Rich_Since86 Pourin Rose on bitches still excites me eff it

naddylite i hate when ppl text me "call me" ......WTF

IceColdLady @Pbbt I don't give a damn what ppl say, we all test and we all play games. Its the intent behind the game that makes it wrong or right

PurpleKrisses salt & vinegar chips have a spoonful of salt and a bowl of vinegar on the front of the bag..yuck..I'll jus close my eyes

soloonggaybooys um...am i wrong for liking some of the songs on the Disney Channel........

Phyl_J #onlyinatl "man with cape" http://pic.gd/29d578

MissRush22 I met a man in Compton who took a bus to McDonalds at 4 am for some coffee because he got beat up by his uncle's girlfriend.

RASTruly i #lowkey want that chair professor X got...witout the whole paraplegic shit tho

champg23 Yo I hate when people right xmas instead of Christmas.

champg23 But then again i'm a dumbass who just typed right instead of write.