1.23.2010

#(-_-)tweets

The (-_-) Tweets are back. Twitter had deleted my thousand's of favorited tweets, but somehow they showed up again. So that means I can start posting all the funny, real, quoatble shit that everyone tweets.

CezaCez
My mans jus told me that the pigeons in Elizabeth eat chicken bones, French fries, and mild tips

juscervantes I'm tryna make a million but not with niggas who wouldn't know what to do with it... #digit

latricetenaya @Ambriahisrad welcome to king burger where you can have it your way but dont get crazy!

RASTruly Niggaz be lowkey mad if a scene from a trailer aint in the movie

DinerothePirate i've never been more awake in my life

CartierBentley just got caught looking at this ass on the computer by the teacher.....

CaesBrutJesJud "Yo I never use rubbers bro...that shit don't feel the same at all. i forgot how to put one on thats how long I aint use one"-@bigroh12 LOL

Born_Priceless This nigha @IsaacNewman still has a Walkman...sumbody tell him it's #2009 lmao

RASTruly i wish hallmark had "fuck you" cards in bulk...im way behind

martEMCfly "Common sense is a collection of prejudices acquired by age 18."- Albert Einstein

MillyBDemented bussin' out the MUSH tonight. full hand to face contact.

therealAE I just seen a grown women in Baby Phat scrubs smh

Born_Priceless Damn this lady breath smell like she been sleep for two years...if I had good "around-the-back" aim, I'd try to toss altoids in her mouth!

martEMCfly No one mourns the wicked

the_asamp For example: Bank Teller: "Welcome to Bank of America." Customer: "Welcome?! Muhfucka I been here for 30 minutes!"

youngmogul87 Lettin people over in traffic? #WeOffThat

Mr_Ferg I been ina bad mood all day. Caught a kid stealing bubble gum from my classroom. So I made him chew-n-swallow each 1. On some Matilda shit.

DJ_whiteMIKE Obama is fukin up.. Y is there still no law against fat bitches on the bak of bikes

tasty_TEE I need a easy button for my LIFE

Born_Priceless I know I'm wrong...but I can't tell if this old ladies pants are up that high or her bitties just hang that low #unsolvedmysteries

LexxAve Wizard of Oz is one of the illest movies. The lion was a bitch though.

garyowencomedy #thingshaterssay stay away from her she fucks everybody. Dumbass that who I want Im only in town till tomorrow

CoffiesCorner ma I know u just turned 21 and #imaletyoufinish but Jesus has the greatest bday of all time so please stop yelling "I'm 21 f'in years old!"

SimplyBukks Why is this guy doing the tarzan call outside my window???? What the hell?!

Pbbt I feel like gettin hammered and playin monopoly. With women.