1.07.2010

#(-_-)tweets

cmurphycomedy You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was.

LaBellaZee Really did this guy on real housewives of OC pick jail over community service. #dumbass

B_5 Mom said I smell like a distillery. told her to kick rocks. She said b4 I kick ur imaginery rocks I'll stop payment on ur rent & cell phone

QuincyA You can't be given success til you ready for it's enemies...

ROTNLife But remember..it's more important that they're drunk than hot...for this first one..

SoUncouth "I went to rehab in wine country just to keep my options open..."

KrisIzIt Mrs Claus & 1 of her elves r in front of me..I wanna kick their happy ass grins off..bitch my bag is lost, stop smiling

MillyBDemented People who seek knowledge share food.

youngmogul87 A real leader should be in the trenches with his people.

TroyHalibur Def not enough sleep last night, woke up and my forehead is bumpin... But I got the medicine.