SamairaD You haven't had popeyes until u had a grape soda with ur meal.
LexxAve #shoutout to the ups truck that almost macked me.fuckin asshole
the_asamp If I had a dollar for everytime I said 'fuck,' I'd have a lot of fucking money.
CezaCez O fuck I need a mild
Pbbt #wecoolandallbut yall niggars hav still neglected to get kokane & mix it wif bking soda & i been told yall 2 get on that act back in '06
juscervantes I'm tryna make a million but not with niggas who wouldn't know what to do with it... #digit
CezaCez So i've come to the conclusion that Ima be one of those husbands thats gonna need dinner on the table when I walk in from work..no excuses
RASTruly "batman in 1080p is horrible. u can see christian bale's lisp" - @MrMegatron
B_Amos White ppl think that the more u shake all of ur body parts, the better u dance.
chrisstewie Moonajuana.
CurrenSy_Spitta back at the karate school....match sumthin or get the fuck outta here
KrisIzIt where the mcurple
MissRush22 Me: Good morning, Mommy. What are you up to? Mommy: Oh nothing, just been up all night playing Mafia Wars on facebook.
simpleb The real world brings a new ballfield with brand new rules when it comes to relationships.
svb123 I thought #bestfeeling said #breastfeeding.
youngmogul87 I refuse to invest in anything or anybody who doesn't ADD to my life... Check your math.
naddylite I hate how some Blk ppl say the PO-LEESE.....sound like slaves.
SoSiaplay Yo remember ppl use to take pride in there bed time in elementary school. "What I don't go to bed until 9 o clock"..swear we was grown yo
naddylite Divorce court "if I didn't feed her....she would nibble on my elbows at night....that why I left her"
CezaCez #wecoolandallbut ima still dap u with my left hand #disrespectful
youngmogul87 I'm a habitual line-crosser... consider yourself warned.
CaesBrutJesJud #wecoolandallbut this is a cool for sheer convenience thing, when shit back to normal we back to #uncool.
TFLN (814): Just mixed Baileys and yoohoo. I feel like an alchoholic 2nd grader.
CezaCez #wecoolandallbut ur moms can get it
IceColdLady For some reason I really like songs with title names that aren't sung in the chorus...
Chasington i remember the days when all i could think about was spanish biddies with Jordans and there little red belts to match...
the_asamp RT @imchills: #shout to Chris duhon. hooped w/ him when I visited my sis @ Duke. Threw him the oop [Wait, on the court or to your sis...??]
Pbbt *squints*.....*stares*.....*scratches*....*looks away*
enjoi247 RT @LATimes: Only in L.A.: Spider-Man arrested after Hollywood Blvd scuffle http://bit.ly/4FSvWQ (oh no not spidey man!!)
juscervantes #shoutout to the girl who treats the club like her arena ain't played in a minute but taking shots like arenas