If you seen something you like, go on and click the person's link & follow them. They're all good people and will make your twitter timeline that much more interesting.
CaesBrutJesJud As soon as I find a way to hide my motives from Cerebro I'm gonna find Rogue and smash it proper.
Rich_Since86 Wakin up be a blower until u realize its alotta niggas that aint get to wake up today.
HardcorGentlman Just saw a 60 yr old man w/ a Dipset tshirt on. Thanks God, you've already convinced me it's gonna be a great day.
CezaCez its open enrollment for the job benefits, think ima add this legal service plan, cant hurt to have a lawyer on deck
MillyBDemented I still can't imagine Jay-Z & Beyonce having sex. I really wonder what that must be like, let alone have a child.. EEK.
DaniBeef Not amused that when my mother decided she couldn't take me to work this morning she chose to wait for me to call her instead of Calling me
raycryer 5 out of 30 are paying attention in this class.I'm clearly not the minority
BJordan211 I considered making an album called "Collegiate Thugs"...first single will b called "My FAFSA and my Glock"
juscervantes This nigga was outside eating flowers and drinking out the water hose #thataintkushhesmokin
CaesBrutJesJud Why do u feel like the most serious statement ever is about to be said when someone says to you "Nigga." to begin the statement?
MissRush22 I don't have a problem getting someone fired if they don't display good customer service.
JSwag Why do girls ask niggas questions that they know we have to answer a certain way in order to not hurt their feelings
PhirstProdigy My aunt says women are like the police, they have all the evidence they just want a confession
RASTruly #famoushoodquotes "i wish a nigga would" do anything u ironically really dont wish they would actually do
BJordan211 Lol this fool just said oh there's a OB/GYN by my house..I'm bout to come up here for women..I know thy clean cause they getting checked on
Mr_SZS #fridayquotes "Why don't he ever comb his hair? Look like a bunch of spiders having a meeting on his head."
Toniqua_ "Who u think u fucking with? I'm serious bout this pimpin shit"
CaesBrutJesJud If ur sense of humor is like mine you'll laugh at what I jus found in the cereal aisle http://twitpic.com/oyjc6
Pbbt real talk what yall niggaz NEED 2 do iz get some kokane & mix it wif bking soda
Mr_SZS #fridayquotes "I mean it's like the bike is both of ours...we can just keep it at my house."
RASTruly niggaz jus want money, food, females, and a goatee....in any order
Chasington #famoushoodquotes "I got my man on the corner and another man over there" meanwhile the nigga is pointing to a lady with a baby carriage
MrFields05 ppls twitter b lik "#worstfeeling knowin tht my dog died the same day my grandpa shot my grandma while my moms cheated on my pops"
youngmogul87 How often do you think Barack Obama says "nigga"?
youngmogul87 Better yet, how often do you think John McCain says "nigger"?