12.05.2009

#(-_-)tweets

Rich_Since86 Yo polo is crack but keep it funky that shit is generic how much ways can a nigga ride horses on your shit like #cmonson

MissRush22 Have you ever wanted to kick a police officer's knee in backwards? Always hated atl cops including my dad.

stillUch Damn if I buy all this, everyone but my mom gettin flaming hot cheetos for xmas.

juscervantes true story RT @havmax: ever try to smoke a regular swisher? don't

CaesBrutJesJud Man what's good with my gym?! Y'all playin ed edd and eddy and not the damn giants game?

DinerothePirate Im young, but i got an old soul. some things just get better with time.

A_Kay47 this lubiderm is my best friend right now.

MillyBDemented a relevation a day keeps your sanity at bay.

stillUch I wish I was speed racer. He had it all. A dope ride, a bad chick, and a lucrative career.

HardcorGentlman #worldsthinnestbooks "The Way To A Happy Life w/ out Drugs & Alcohol." Written by Noone

BeigeHAZE Ow! http://twitpic.com/ouaao

CARTERCARTIER I don't have a ego I have a purpose. #knowthat

Mr_SZS #worldsthinnestbooks "How to Make a Good TV Show" by Tyler Perry

stillUch If I could create a fictional team to do anything, T.J. Detweiler would run my squad.

Pbbt #worldsthinnestbook My Word Is Bond: Saying What You Mean & Meaning What You Say by Women

A_Kay47 #worldsthinnestbooks I Swear I'm Not An Asshole- by Charles Barkley

therealAE #worldsthinnestbook Gucci Mane's Vocabulary by: None other but Gucci himself.

MsLTMadison Chris Tucker is wild gay as fuck in this movie....he's like sisqo and dennis rodman's love child #shitsdisgusting (in reference to the Fifth Element)

DancinInAMirror last i heard from my godborther he was selling bootleg CDs in Africa or something...smh

MillyBDemented in theory I do have a good head on my shoulder, but in actuality my shoulders aren't very supportive.

TwoEZ i dont kno which feeling is better....declining some1 or unfollowing some1...i must say i enjoy both

CaesBrutJesJud My coworker has on MAD lipgloss...like a preteen amount.

tweezay U the end of the story baby ...I jus got these other bitches for bookmarks And I'm oh so booksmart

Imkeepingup There r two options u can choose in life...to win or...what's the other option again?

CezaCez How dude gonna steal a whip to goto his court case for auto theft...#fail