12.02.2009

#(-_-)tweets

Another episode of (-_-) Tweets. You know the rules. Yall tweet shit. I steal them. Then I Post them. Decided to post a little more than normal. Unh.


LikePacDiv i seen somebody get knocked out of his du -rag, it fell off like super mario's racoon tail on Nintendo lol

HeyitsLezlie Sam Jackson is the Mystikal of acting.

Swiffle I smelled the Gaydom in the air so we bolted out of there asap


DancinInAMirror Not sure whose baby shower this is...doesn't matter...I'm here for the heneiken =)

the_asamp Beer x Crown x Steaks x Whoomp There It Is x 50 year old white people dancing = the most fun ever

KrisIzIt uckd fup

thethrowbackkid Greg Oden's head look like his barber had it in a vice grip for like three hours before game time.

TaryaLovAHH Its sad when you have moments like "I hope my boss doesn't smell the alcohol on my breath"

Pbbt http://twitpic.com/onnv3 - No.

Rich_Since86 If you do shit like everybody else then what reason is there for them to remember you

iBeChaka #threewordsaftersex we cool then?

JSwag No knobs on the stove lol http://twitpic.com/oq9ip

BJordan211 the older i get the more i realize looks dont mean a fuckin thing...

SockzRAnnoying When your hungry but way too tired to fuckin chew...#youknowyourdrunk LMAO

imchills When girls just start pouring goose in your mouth. #youretheman

tanishalatese I am an expert drunk driver. And tweeter

HardcorGentlman If u wear Ed Hardy we can't be friends...

TheThinkStew I definitely did throw the bowling ball two lanes over... I was (-_-) as the fuck... just recapping on the night, lol.

SimoneKY_ (-_-) It's my only wishhh...

BdotLaw I'm still throwed...feel like i'm walking thru spider webs...continuously

CurrenSy_Spitta #inelementaryschool even kids who cldnt read well were AMPED about the book-fair

MrDuckworth87 Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity

LexxAve I think I just put a dollar that I broke up on in the collection plate smh..I had to brush it off..

vicwhitemay I hate when you feel like you've beaten the hangover and then like an hour after you've been awake it hits you. Damn, damn, damn.

Rich_Since86 Its the worst when u got the same bday as a nigga you have no respect for like what is this clown doin on my day b

CurrenSy_Spitta i wish rome pulled up downstairs wit a car full of mcdonalds free breakfast sandwich monopoly prize tickets