We've moved on from that, but I got a lot of good feedback about this post.
So, I call my sister back last night after I notices that I missed her call...
Jinx: Hey Whit, wattup?
Whitney: Brandon...[laughing]
Jinx: What?
Whitney: Yo. I just seen...[Laughing]..I just seen some crazy ass shit yo.
Jinx: [Laughing..You ever have someone call you and they're laughing so much, that before they even tell you what's funny, your laughing] What was it??
Whitney: So I'm leaving the supermarket in Piscataway, right. And I seen some strange shit. I see these two dudes and they're on some other shit.
Jinx: What you mean?
Whitney: Like just a lil off. Dude pulls up next to me mad crazy and shit. Like pulls up and you hear the tires screech. They in a white car, some old shit. Like a '87 Camry or somethin. Some straight bullshit. The kinda shit that probably still got the seat belts that clip on top. I'm in the right lane and they're in the left lane. And I see this dude put his finger up his nose. So I'm like lemme see what this mufucka is doin. And then I see it.
Jinx: See what?
Whitney: This dude just shoves mad coke up his nose [Laughter]
Jinx: WTF? [Laughter..for whatever reason, it's always funny as hell when you hear bout someone doing cocaine. I dunno why]
Whitney: I was like, "Word?!" Yo I was like did I just see this shit. I couldn't believe it.
Jinx: [Laughter]
Whitney: So I look away, cause this could be some serious Scarface type shit and I don't know what this guy is gonna do.
Jinx: Wat?!
Whitney: Exactly. But I'm still curious, so I look back over and I see him take 4 more hits. Like he did one. Took a break. Did another one. Took a Break. Son..That shit was crazy.
Jinx: Yo..(Laughing)
Whitney: Meanwhile the driver is looking straight ahead zoned out, humming or some shit. Like he doesn't see shit. And I'm thinking like "yo..you don't see this shit? Cause I see this shit."
Jinx: He was probably doin white too.
Whitney: He was on something. Brandon...this was all during the span of one red light.
Jinx: What?
Whitney: Yea. It was a long ass light.
Jinx: Yo..When was this? (Still laughing)
Whitney: Like 30 minutes ago. Coming home from the supermarket. I'm in there buying fruit snacks and candy for my students Easter party tomorrow [She's a teacher..clearly]. And this guy is doin lines of coke.
Jinx: This is the funniest shit I heard today.
Whitney: What's crazy is..I never new Indian people to do coke.