12.22.2009

good idea.

[Gamal went to Raritan, NJ with a couple of our friends. I'm IM'ing him bout the night.]

Jinx: Yurp.
Gamal: Whatup nigga?
Jinx: Not shit, what you on son?
Gamal: Nothing man. At the crib..coolin.
Jinx: What was poppin off in Raritan?
Gamal: With the chicks?
Jinx: Yea, they was cool?
Gamal: Yea, they were cool...
Jinx: Well...You guys had fun?
Gamal: Well it was going good. Then Lil Chris fucked it up.
Jinx: LMAO. What he do this time?
Gamal: Well we was all enjoyin ourselves, gettin trashed.
Jinx: Word.
Gamal: I mean they was definitly feelin us but..
Jinx: But what?
Gamal: Man, we was all laughin bout somethin, then this nigga was like, "I got an idea." And the chicks was like "What?"
Jinx: What he say"
Gamal: Man outta nowhere he was like "Lets take shots n fuck."
Jinx: LMFAO! Then what happened?
Gamal: Then we left.