11.24.2009

#(-_-)tweets

Another edition of the (-_-)-est tweets this side of the internet.

jayredg I feel like Gucci Mane is my homeboy. Like I would get in a fight for him real talk

ROTNLife What ever happened to wylin out and bein violent?

KrisIzIt
"I'm fine, I'm fine...WHHOOAA did u c that unicorn"

Toniqua_ I want a fucking pizza now!

CallenderThinks when niggas buy a bottle they act like they holding the cure for cancer lmao

BJordan211 Is "Bah Humbug" a censored way of saying "Thats Bullshit"...???

BdotLaw It would be cool as shit to have a bad ass chick say "Get Em Daddy" everytime I do somthing good during the day...

naddylite On the back of reeses puffs its a guide for kids to bcome a dj and then a rapper.......w....t....h

Rosenbergradio im a douche bag

Born_Priceless #JobFacts No matter how hard you work...they're gonna always tell you to
work harder.

jinxington Few feelings surpass strolling into a grocery store w/ that light yellow, "I been smoking weed" tint on your eyes. Smirking down the aisle

IceColdLady RT @HerMothersDream: #shoutout to disappointment lol

ItsParrott WTF, yo this shit really bothers me http://tinyurl.com/ylljndz

juscervantes If weed and character correlated alot of people would be smokin stress

OhCoco Feelings are for fucking suckers, I'm off this shit.

KingBigLex Ma'am did you really just steal some hair for your weave?!... Way too early for this ish lol

KingTexas man, communication levels are shot. easy to throw subliminals but when it comes to speaking matters out some people are just punks.

DinerothePirate i feel like i just had my own gatorade "is it in you?" commercial

BJordan211 I wonder which one of you (-_-) people will b seeing this tonight http://twitpic.com/ohw6z

CaesBrutJesJud #random I just wanna walk up to someone and call them a "shermhead"

Shannoneeno It smells like all the fish in the universe came to my campus to party

HardcorGentlman Yo..I think I just caught someone jacking off in the bathroom. I have no words..

RASTruly I went into my pops room...he throw the diamond n was like wats this? I was like nigga its the roc. He was like I seen jayz do it

jstreete If you're practicing anything but perfection then you're perfecting an error. - Dr. Kimbro