11.23.2009

#(-_-)tweets

MillyBDemented Lust is a hell of a drug.

CoachFordSays
@jinxington Damn I ain't make the list for quotes nigga? Imma kill a dove and tweet bout it for next time...

KrisIzIt #shoutout 2 Doug who only hung out wit blk ppl & always wore the same outfit

the_asamp Really?? You're gonna put your food in the microwave for FIFTEEN minutes?? What are you cooking, a turkey????

BJordan211 I wonder how my car and my parents would feel about this http://twitpic.com/oaaur I kinda know they would not approve

MillyBDemented #whenimhigh the world makes sense & I am able to deal with the torment of knowledge.

AmCRich #winning... being behind an ambulance in traffic... Kinda illegal but eh whatev

KingAusSauce The news is the funniest shit and the scariest shit ever

MissRush22 Sometimes I just want to paste "I'm not as special as I think I am" stickers on people's chests, and keep walking.

DOPEITSDOM Be aware of false prophets

KissMyS0uL Just ran into my mama at Target. She told me 2 stop running the streets. She's a hater!

thethrowbackkid #jobinterviewnonos "Oh, sorry I'm late...I thought we were still on CP time."

jesseplane I gotta stop living life like it's going to end in 2012.

Godlove8 The path is narrow and dark

latricetenaya ok just come in my room and start tearing shit up!

HardcorGentlman At this point in my life im realizing I only trust people who say nigga....

KrisIzIt Coke..hold up..ima let u finish, but Dr Pepper got the best Diet of allll time

EvRulesDaWorld Why do I have a Gucci Mane Pandora station? FML

Rich_Since86 #whenimdrunk I can't choose so I get on my uzi shit n try to hit everything (pause)

VivianOlo: Word to the wise..Pray now,Pray often.