11.08.2009

#(-_-)tweets

I had to dig in the crates for these. I'll put up newer ones tomorrow...maybe.

@IceColdLady
The look that pedestrians get on their face the second they realize that ur ass is crazy enough to really hit them is flippin priceless.

@SoSiaplay #24hourstolive I would break in everybody house that has stereotypes about black men and rob them in a suit that's tailored

@jinxington Coffee is the new weed

@jinxington Actually. Weed is the new coffee

@SoSiaplay #24hourstolive I would def find superhead and see wats the fuss about

@CezaCez #24hrstolive going to Brazil to raw dog every bad female i see...smoke hella bud and prolly do a lil coke

@Toniqua_ ive always wanted to plan some high level crime. just for the rush... there would be nothing to fear

@Pbbt I am the McGuyver of marijuana.

@the_asamp Every time someone wins on Cash Cab they always get out of the cab with money in hand. One of these days someone's getting JACKED.

@GalenJ One of my coworkers to campers after watching King Kong: "And the moral of this movie is....don't talk to white girls!" I died.

@latricetenaya Let's play a little game called "Chill the Fuck Out" - you're our first contestant

@Ms_Kerry if u dont kno i love cheese, u dont kno me at all

@Toniqua_ Do niggas think that drugs impresses me?

@martEMCfly Hate when broads trick themselves into believing something is gonna happen and then you become an asshole when it doesn't.

@enjoi247 if the klu klux klan buys me a playboy mansion i would be okay with it @b_amos

@HardcorGentlman #howdareyou Be bad as shit and think any nigga just wants to be your friend.

@FrenchMontana just got off the phone wit max b, he said a c.o. asked em to hold 200 dollars till he get his check..thats when u know u wavy lol

@CezaCez Need to convince my connect to hop on Twitter that would make my life a lot easier

@MarcKeyZ i got this lady at work who comes n and tries to convert me into a jehovah witneas

@Mr_Ferg True leadership: sending your little sister to the store for milk when you're hungry for cereal.

@martEMCfly "We're all pretty bizzare, some of us are just better at hiding it." - The Breakfast Club

@Swizz84 Power just went out at the job...bout rob all the desks with candy on

@MillyBDemented planning my vanishing act.it...grimmmeeeeyyy

@BdotLaw Hippie 60 yr old white man in subway: "enjoy your sandwich btw...I have the OG that's 4 ur liking.." lmao prb is smokin tho

@GalenJ Me and my Rockband bandmate are looking for a female Rockband Singer as we Tour across the virtual country. In return, I have coronas lol

@jayredg Gucci Mane is the G.O.A.T. of simple rappers