If I'm following you your probably somewhere on here.
thethrowbackkid I wish I were at college right now. I still be jumping around my room like a smack fiend. Or William Hung
RASTruly i hate bitch niggaz in power...A person in power is only in power where they are in power at...lemme catch u outside that shit
JSwag #textsfromHC09 "They were doing lines of coke nigga..." lmao
MillyBDemented another day, another fear-driven decision to make. thanks society.
Rich_Since86 Niggas be wonderin why I take cabs its cuz I don't like police interaction and drivin just increases the odds of it.
mslujan i had a dream that i had a tail lol
mstrenise my stomach probably looks like a mucinex commercial right now smh
HeyitsLezlie Damn, I'm surprised Airtran didn't charge me for the extra bags I have under my eyes. Sheesh
the_asamp I just had the idea that we should get Gucci to come to my job every Sunday in December. We could call it DecemBURR...I work for a church.
dollascholar edward twitterhands
@RASTruly #whenwewereyoung we wanted to be like "them" and get wit her...now "shes" fat n "they" in the same place we left em
Born_Priceless It's never safe to play the role of "I just don't wanna know"....
PANA8 My birth date was the devils worst day
raycryer #shoutout to the weak ass nigga at morehouse who has a bently logo on the grill of his weak ass crysler sebring.fuckin clown
RASTruly I'm also givin out fruitloops in dub bags on halloween for trick or treaters
juscervantes More influence more problems
KoolerKid24 the octopus from the little mermaid still scares me to this day
Shannoneeno "i love the way u got me moaning like a dinosaur" what the fuckkkk?
RASTruly If you a bad chic that be playin niggaz...worst thing you can do is let urself go...cuz best believe the no love train will be right on time
Toniqua_ Batman and Catwoman doing what we do best. Hitting the streets of gotham of course...
youngmogul87 #urdoing2muchif you got a gal, a baby momma, a side chic & you STILL be tryna bag chics… Sit yo ass down bro.
RASTruly #urdoin2muchif ur shoes match ur hat,belt,shirt,and jacket...i get it...u like the color blue
Ms_Kerry bitch you bet'not have no brothers
Rich_Since86 Yo its 2 type of men in this world you got ya hustlers and you got ya customers make your choice
canyai Yoo this nigga that just copped from b said 'all I got is 7' ...and dead ass gave him a $5 bill anddd a fuckin $2 bill
juscervantes More money more chances to be a nigga and not give a fuck
RASTruly #urdoin2muchif u say anything else after she says no