@enjoi247 i've been a world threat since 87
@Rich_Since86 #shoutout to those broads I spilled mad Ciroc on las night lmfao
@enjoi247 never been afraid to go to war alone
@Rich_Since86 This is gonna get ugly #HC09 http://pic.gd/b80463
@jinxington What's the difference between rose and rose nectar? Bout 7 dollars cock sucka beat it.
@CezaCez Niggas walkin around wit bottles of Andre # hustlinbackwards
@Toniqua_ I'm pretty sure this guy has his jeans on backwards.
@DIZZYfpc Is it redundant if somebody says they're "eating food"?
@CayCuz I just found out if Godforbid I die, my mother is getting paidddd. Now if she goes...I'm going to be homeless. Huh??? Straight unethical.
@BJordan211 I smell like a fucking grill....and charcoal
@KingBigLex Homecoming 09 : "who's clothes am I wearing" lol
@CaesBrutJesJud You ever been drivin and jus start smellin weed? I swear there are lbs in my engine.
@mslujan u kno wut i realized 2 late u cant buy fake froot loops sMLh
@CurrenSy_Spitta huckin figh
@BJordan211 (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-)
@dollascholar this wknd was like school daze x the best man x the wood
@lilduval If u ever wanna get money out a black man make him believe he can't afford it
@MillyBDemented i really don't care that much. a lot of niggas say shit, but the respect is there & that's all that matters
@KevinHart4real #uknowurathug when u go 2 ur childs parent teacher conference with a "Durag" on!
@Rich_Since86 Worst red zone plays I've ever seen RT @sportsguy33: Brad Childress is the Archbishop of Suck.
@PattyLMAYO You never quite know what your getting yourself into until your knee deep in the shit.
@CallenderThinks Loyality is heavy....few carry it
@Jcouture24 Mmm what drunks shouldn't do 101: take off all your clothes, pee on bff couch then lay up in their mama bed. Lmao
@martEMCfly I been feelin' like smokey after the chicken coop incident all day. hope sum1 ain't pass me dirty shrubbery...
@KingBigLex "You know I met Tupac at freaknick..."Lol oh the stories you'll hear
@the_asamp "George, it's 200 bricks in there, stupid." Heh. That's what he told George man.
@CaesBrutJesJud #shoutout to the inventor of latex. The swine flu mask for your member.
@BdotLaw Imma miss ATL but not this shit... http://twitpic.com/mzbf3