@CezaCez Day is finally commin to an end, bout to hit the corner and look for hand n hand motions then proceed wit caution
@Born_Priceless I don't rate women on a 1-10 scale. I prefer a 300-850 scale! If you don't understand this then you probably don't qualify
@dollascholar some people you give them a good truth they think you're lying to them, but if u give them a bad truth they call u a hater
@LarryZeman69 A niggas worst fear aside from wifin a hoe is wifin a female that other ppl THINK is a hoe
@GdaKid i peeped one of the funniest things every today, alot of Guyanese people have gold teeth or tooth. Why my teammate have a Nike check on his.
@GdaKid (-_-) x guyana = (^''''^_^''''^)
@enjoi247 it's starting to piss me off when youre clearly a crackhead and u ask me for change. bitch i can barely support my own habits!!
@Toniqua "White ppl do NOT have let outs. They get in their cars quietly and leave"
@mstrenise 'it takes a certain kinda guy to not be intimidated by a successful woman'. -Sheree-
@CaesBrutJesJud I been up for 24hs and now my car smells like @the_asamp's vomit...y'all are killin me!!!
@the_asamp #iwassofuckedup last night that I sang "My Eyes Chinese" to the tune of "Amazing Grace" while @jinxington died of laughter. Good times.
@simpleb Bricksssss all white bricksss...