11.14.2009

lil jon & the east side boys ft lil scrappy: what u gon' do

You know, I used to listen to this music in high school and think it was dope but didn't take it seriously. But on the low, Lil Jon had shit rockin' for a minute. I think you're foolish if you don't regard Lil Jon in the same likes as some of the great producers. I'm not sayin' he's Quincy Jones and shit. But I am saying he ushered in a new wave of music, and commercialized a genre of south rap that the rest of the world hadn't seen. There were a lot before him. Like we can give props to Usher, Ludacris, Jermaine Dupri, Outkast and all the niggas before Lil Jon. But the rest of America really got interested in ATL, and subsequently Southern music, due to the efforts of Lil Jon.

Plus his videos are SHTOOPID funny and him and his two niggas be whylin. Just watch Lil Jon's mannerisms with the video on MUTE. Trust me..you'l laugh.


Yo, if you didn't think this video was a quality video your buggin. Lil Jon wasn't the first, but Kanye def did the same thing in his All Falls Down video.









Lil Jon has found a way to still get money. This is essentially a retarded song. But keep it G.. If I heard this shit in the club I'm prolly headin straight to the bar with my white boys and gettin shwasted.