10.31.2009

#(-_-)tweets

@SimplyBukks Louis Vuitton Bible covers???

@MrMegatron lol friends will have u bein cool wit ppl U KNOW u don't like

@RASTruly Me: I kno you want some of this chicken alfredo. My Pops: that's bootleg. It aint even alfredo...its alfred

@JC_Smooth Has anyone ever seen a baggy under arm.... I'm concerned

@CezaCez Grand Cru on an empty stomach clearly not one of my best ideas

@stillUch After a hard dayz work, kickin back wit a bowl of Captain Crunch, feat. My nigga and yours... SHAMU! http://pic.gd/c76d

@Swizz84 Lost all my Christmas money on the fuking bum ass ny jets! I will take my chances and hook off on sanchez if I see him..fuking bum!

@Rich_Since86
Did u bring it? Did you bring the fuckin ruckus to that ass? Did you do ya dizzle?

@RASTruly
Fuuuck traffic...I need a spaceship immediately!

@Rich_Since86 If you don't learn Excel you will probably be poor

@JayredG u can't form an opinion of Gucci while listening to him sober. It's like test driving a sports car at 5 mph

@crunkpopeye
this old nigga hopped out a yellow thunderbird wearing all yellow. #DRO

@enjoi247 http://twitpic.com/m62j4

@FollowMMH "Sad, but true. I'm sad. but true. Think you figured me out? Take a shot in the dark. I'ma have one to.Cheers." - MMH

@nikkib7888 "These days, marketability trumps creative genius"

@the_asamp #shoutout to all the restaurants with bathroom doors that you push as you exit