This week's best tweets...
@RASTruly We holdin remotes wit no batteries in em...pressin buttons...life
@jayredg ////////////////.... Leant
@HeyitsLezlie Sometimes I talk out of my ass...but it always comes straight from the heart.
@GdaKid i'ma build a house in Guyana in about 15 years on some Belly shit. have a weed garden in my backyard and enough guns for an army
@stillUch #imsoboredthat I'm watching real chance of love on my computer.
@CezaCez #textsthatgetnoreply "I love u" *its funnier if you know this dude.
@CaesBrutJesJud U ever been in the mall and don't know where the fuck u at cuz u jus followed an ass to the corners of the earth?
@SimplyBukks Louis Vuitton Bible covers???
@dollascholar #shoutouts to all the times I dined & dashed, even when I had the $ #noclass
@Rich_Since86 2 weeks ago u was superwoman and today its "can u open this for me?"
@BdotLaw My iPhone is a freak. I type "hows" & sometimes it'll "auto-correct" itself and put "hoes". Don't b mad if u get a txt like that lol
@JSwag #textthatgetnoreply "So u ignoring me now?"
@the_asamp Damn almost forgot about this one. #iwassofuckedup that I got in the bed with my parents. The next day I told them I was "sleep walking."
@BJordan211 #iwassofuckedup that i ended up in shawty room..what happened from there on...im ashamed of...lol
@CezaCez #iwassofuckedup that when i reached my neighborhood i decided to drive the rest of the way to my house on the curb
@enjoi247 yessssssssss i love u @marissa_loren: #iwassofuckedup I layed on the floor n kissed a bottle of grey goose and poured vodka in my eye
@So0oMagniFic3nT So this black eclipse looking ass fool gonna come next to me n my sis to try n masturbate !!!!!
@HeyitsLezlie Every time the doctor asks me about the drugs I take or have taken, I lie...that nigga might be the feds lol.
@CurrenSy_Spitta my hair looks like a skully....must get a cut
@jinxington Being an adult is all about the fine print.
@crunkpopeye Fuck school I'm bout to cop something whiter than napkin, harder than a dinner plate If u want it come and get it u kno I stay supa straight
@martEMCfly #hustlinbackwards putting a strap on after you raw dizzled for a little bit....
@stillUch I see a benz, new maxima, shiny ass mazda but the toyota corolla gotta damn club on the steering wheel.
@sherriAMOR wowww! someone's tweet haha >> I remember being at my cousin's & beating my meat in the shower with her Nair (I didn't know what it was) :-(
@HeyitsLezlie This rain has me wishing I had something to come home to...like a dog and a sandwich or something.
@Rich_Since86 If ur up all night on twitter I'm jus gonna assume u pop beans n was rollin all night