@the_asamp Guy at work: "I'm about to go shinstantly." Me: "What's that??" Guy: "It's when you have lunch then have to go shit instantly." Me: "hahaha"
@InglewoodTwigga This lil 13-14 year old nigga jus asked me to buy some blunts for him: I did it...aiding and abetting...
@CezaCez once again i cant get (-_-) cuz my connect is in "class" he needs to choose either the steets or school make up ur mind bruh
@RASTruly Old white people always askin me for info...I must not look threatening enough....wheres my durags at?
@MoeGreene87 #relationshipadvice if you are asked to do something and you dont do it..know that a search has been put out for someone who will..real talk
@juscervantes #shoutout to this old nigga walkin down del amo with a bag of dog shyt but no dog..
@stillUch These shits are rockin! http://pic.gd/49f936
@MillyBDemented Orange soda is definitely a nigga drink.
@jinxington Just sippin blunts & smokin beers
@HeyitsLezlie There r a lot of things about me people don't fuck w/...sucks 4 them cuz those r most likely the parts I fuck w/ myself a lot on.
@CaesBrutJesJud See since I don't know what that means, ima jus take it as disrepect..so watch ya mouth.
@iBeChaka Getting (-_-) so often has put a layer of "fuck it" on everything...
@CezaCez Commuion Sunday on deck