10.04.2009

#(-_-)tweets

Some Favorite Tweets..This is gonna be a common post so dont be suprised if you see this again

CoachFordSays @jinxington Yeah I don't think I could've been on that campus this year without giving somebody a haircut at the neck. Things gettin worse.

JSwag It feels good to be at the gas station and not have to make life altering decisions

martEMCfly threw da Arab a sacagaweah I kno he salty lol keep the change my brutha Alaykum Salam

iBeChaka I wish (almost daily) that I had a button I could press to instantly be drunk or (-_-)...it'd probably get out of hand very quickly tho...

@TwoEZ ever b trying work out n u got ur music playing...than some awkwardly gay song comes on.....nigga i drop da weights asap...mid rep n all

the_asamp @BJordan211 Man, cop me that Madden fool. You know I'm [not] gonna pay you back.

jayredg Seen a nigga wit army fatigue cordoroys on. Whatever company made those, kill yoself and him

the_asamp So I'm sitting at a stoplight & dude next to me wags a bag of weed, asking me if I want some. REALLY dog?? Recession hit you too??

CurrenSy_Spitta finna light this roach then its morphin time

dwanerich #itsnotgonework pretending u holdin' heat when we rlly are...