5.05.2009

The EmBODYment of Finals

So it's finals week at Morehouse. You probably guessed it, being that I haven't posted in a while. But Morehouse is no joke when it comes to finals...Don't believe me?

Dude 1: Ugh....
Jinx: [Looks around to see where the weird groaning is coming from.]
Dude 1: aarrrggghhhh
Jinx: [Looks around again. Apparently, no one else hears this shit but me]
Dude 1: Blllaarrrgggggg! [Dude just throws up all over his Five-star]
Jinx: Oh fuck..
Dude 1: Urrrrgggggg [Barf all over the desk, bookbag, himself]
Jinx: Shit dude [Turns and addresses the room] So no one sees this shit?
[Finally the dude next to me (Dude 2) speaks up, and offers the most obvious/pointless advice after a nigga is already throwing up]
Dude 2: Yo bro..you probably should have just drank some water..
Dude 1: I've been drinkin water all morning nigga!! Blllaaarrrfff! [Nigga is yakkin on the floor n shit]
[This is the shit that made me laugh after I thought bout it later. The nigga next to me said..]
Dude 2: True, I feel you. [And turned to his screen and kept typing.]
[The nigga throwin up finally leaves to go help himself. About 2 minutes go by]
Dude 2: Damn.. You can tell its finals?
Jinx: Huh?
Dude 2: You can tell its finals?
Jinx: Why, cause niggas gettin sick in the lab?
Dude 2: Na..cause niggas don't give a fuck.
Jinx: Word.
[About a minute later, I see a nigga proceed to take his bottle of water and just pour it on the desk. No napkins, no cleaning supplies. Just a bottle of water he pours on the desk where dude threw up]