Homegirl: I was gone last night.
Jinx: I bet.
Homegirl: I needed you to make me a black last night. I don't know how to do it.
[Now, for all of those who are familiar with Black & Mild's, you already know what she's talkin bout without reading the rest of this. For those who aren't..Black & Mild's are cigars that niggas smoke. The upper echelon nigga will choose to remove the paper inside of them for a better smoke. You do this by first removing the tobacco to get to the paper. Remove the paper. Then replace the tobacco. This is known as 'champing' a mild. Also referred to a 'freaking' a mild.]
Jinx: LMAO. Make you a black? LMAO. And you better not be smokin blacks.
Homegirl: Huh? Okay, 'champ' me a black.
Jinx: LOL
Homegirl: Dammit, your basically making it!

*This might not be funny to anyone else, but if you get the chance, Google 'Black & Mild' and go to images. The pics of people smoking are SO funny.