4.09.2009

Roommate Vol 1: Pt 2

The next day after he had the class...

Roommate: [Slams stuff on desk] Man I hate that bitch Bwah(Boy)!
Jinx: Yea?
Roommate: And she goin to Alabama to speak in front of this crowd for some important thing.
Jinx: A conference?
Roommate: Yea that.
Jinx: Well that's good...She gonna miss class then right?
Roommate: Na, she gonna be back before then.
Jinx: Oh, that sucks.
Roommate: People in the class was talkin bout [In A Whining Voice] "Oh I hope you do well Ms. Garnier. I hope you do this..And I hope you do that." Man, I was like "What?! I hope that bitch go to hell!"
Jinx: What?! [Laughing]
Roommate: I DO! Fuck her. I hope she go to hell. And burn and hurt and out her eyes!
Jinx: What...out her eyes?? Huh?
Roommate: Maggots Nigga! I hope maggots eat out her eyes!
Jinx: Damn my nigga...That's pretty serious.
Roommate: Fuck yea bwah...I hope she go down there with the devil.
Jinx: Dude, Stop! [laughing]
Roommate: Yea. And I hope she go to hell and the devil rapes her. I'ma help him.
Jinx: [Stops Laughing] Whoa.