Roommate: [Looking Mad, Slams books on desk]
Jinx: [A Lil Fucked Up] Yo you good?
Roommate: Man, FUCK Mrs. Garnier.
Jinx: [Laughs] I told you man... I told you not to fuck wit her. Her class hard B.
Roommate: Damn this bitch and her 15 page paper. I'm givin this bitch 10.
Jinx: Um..you think she gonna be cool with that?
Roommate: Well I mean, I'ma put pictures up in that hoe. She gonna see the pictures and think oh that.....
Jinx: [Interrupts, Laughs] Wait, Wait...What?! That's not gonna work. WTF. You can't put pictures in a research paper! You're gonna fail.
Roommate: Say why. Why? That shit gonna work.
Jinx: WTF...No it's not. This is college. And your doing a fuckin research paper. [More Laughter]
Roommate: Watch..It's gonna work. I'ma write 10 and make 15 with the pictures.
Jinx: Ok. Do that. And let me see it when you get it back.