Right, so I'm at burbank airport trying to make my return flight home. But my return flight is actually a layover flight. Thats where u have to stop at another airport then to your destination. So, I'm at Burbank Airport, and the plane lands. I can see it, because it's like one of those airports from the movies. By that I mean, you actually had to walk outside. On the runway...just to get to your plane. So it was actually not like a movie in that it was real life. So immediately, I'm thinking this is real un waverish.
But anyways, they announce that the flight is now delayed because there are maintenance issues with the plane. What. The fuck. The captain announces that the plain is having problems with its fuel pump and they CAN'T refuel the plane. But they want to use that plane to take us to LAX airport. So I'm like 'Whoa..hold the fuck up.' They wanted to take us in the fucked up plane to another airport a couple miles away so they could take me to dallas so I can get home. Sounds like a plan? Well, i stopped at 'fucked up plane'. Thats bullshit. I 'm furious. Like what type of comfort does that provide to a person. I'm not with this shit at all.
So I'm on the plane right...and we gho through all this trouble to board the plane. Put the luggage on the plane. All this shit, for a 9 minute flight to LAX airport. We then wait for like 30 minutes on the runway after we landed. We finally get to the gate [this one is an actuall terminal] and we all transfer to another plane after another 30 minutes. Meanwhile, 5 minutes ago they just told EVERYONE that we had enough time to go get something to eat. So there is no one while around while they are reboarding the plane.
So after an hour. The plane finally prepares for lift off. like 1:30-45 minutes after we were supposed to take off.
So we get to dallas and ofcourse I missed the layover flight I was originally schedueld for. And I find out, that the next flight is 2 hours from now. So once again I mumble a quick FML and start walking around the terminal. I'm in dallas, so the entire airport looks like cast members from King of The Hill and I think I saw a Roy Rogers in one of their dining areas.
Time passes, and It's now time to board my plane. So I get in my seat, and apparently I got the window seat in the exit aisle. I'm like damn. So now I gotta man up for the entire plane ride. Cause you KNOW if some shit goes down, I just said yes to saving the entire crew.

Anyways, We're making Ok time. About an hour into the flight when I hear, "Is there a physician on board?!" FML. So everyone stops whatever they're doing to see what's going on. The plane goes silent for like 20 seconds. Well almost silent, theres this young black dude bumpin his head mad hard to the music. And his shit is so loud, that you can hear words. Nigga was playin the first G-Unit album. He was gangsta aight. You gotta be, to play rap while someone is potentially dying. But some doctors and shit run up to save this person, and next thing I know, the captain announces that we just made a full turn around, and we're headed back to Dallas. FML x 5.
We land back at Dallas, they help the person off the plane and we finally take off again. The rest of the trip was a blur as I began to feel malnourished and get light headed. I finally land in Atlanta.
So, let's do the math...
3 different planes + Took off 4 differnet times - 3 hours (lost in time traveling back across the country) + 5 hours onto when I was supposed to land originally = FML.
..And that's why i havent been posting...