4.20.2009

Live Above the Influence

So, I work part time at a Foot Locker whenever I go home. And in the store, they play the company DVD's over and over again. And on a DVD last summer, they had a couple different above the influence commercials on it. This is the one that came on the screen as I finished helping mom buy shoes for her 4yr old son who was with her.

[After commercial ends]
Mom: See honey, smoking is bad. That's why you say no to drugs.
Boy: But I want my dog to talk.
Jinx: [Behind the register] Oh shit.
Mom: Noooo honey. We don't want the dog to talk.
Jinx: Yo Athena, did you hear that?
Athena: Yea. He's gonna grow up to do drugs.
Shaun: I got some shit that'll make dogs talk in my pocket.

But for all the young folk reading this blog remember...