4.30.2009

Keepin' It Real

[In the cafeteria at Morehouse. If you've ever been to the school, you know EXACTLY what I'm talkin bout. And if you haven't. Just think of the HBO series OZ, and compare it to that]
Jinx: WTF? This cafe is ridiculous. It's the most inefficient place on the planet
Ernest: Man, the only thing I hate bout this place is Ms. Gwen ol' stupid ass.
Kyle: Word.
Ernest: She always makin' 5 plates at a time not even askin niggas what they want.
Kyle: Then get mad cause she's fuckin up.
Ernest: Hell Yea. Then she just goes on these tangents that have NOTHING to do with serving food.
Jinx: Yea, niggas get tight. Like damn, just make the damn plate so I can sit down and eat.
Ernest: Talkin bout, [In an old black woman voice] "Ms. Gwen just keep it real. Das(thats) all I do." Not talkin bout SHIT.
Guys at the table: [laughter]
Ernest: Ms. Gwen just keep it real huh? I bet you do. I bet you was keepin it real all through high school. Keepin it real got you here. Now you a lunch lady, that sucks at her job.
Jinx: [Laughs]
Kyle: When keepin it real goes wrong. Real wrong.