Jinx: Plug in the Ethernet cord, the wireless be fuckin up.
A Samp: I did...
[2 Minutes later..]
A Samp: [climbing over desks to plug his Ethernet cord into other ports]
Jinx: WTF man? Yo, we're in class.
A Samp: [Laughs] Man, I need this shit.. My port isn't working[Climbs over more desks to check other Ethernet ports.]
Jinx: You're fiend out for that shit man
A Samp: [Laughs, Returns to his seat]
Jinx: Yo, why don't you just go to the lab upstairs and log on for a quick hit.
A Samp: Yea, I'm bout to go in there and just log on and log off.
Jinx: Just get on facebook for a lil bit and you'll be good
A Samp: Man, I'm bout to just steal the letter 'M' key off the keyboard and put it in my pocket.
Jinx: You're sick.
[5 minutes later, A Samp is fidgeting and moving around in his seat]
Jinx: See if you can log onto Spelman's network. What's it called?
A Samp: Fuck that. It's 'Spelman1g'. It's probably slow
Jinx: Why you say that?
A Samp: Well a blackberry is '3g', so the '1g' is probably telling you how fast the network is
[I can see the frustration on his face]
Jinx: I feel you. Damn...I need to get a black berry.
A Samp: [Looking around nervously] I need to get the fuck outta here. I can't take this shit.